IGNORED

Spotify Connect Track Selection

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Given spotify has announced that it will offer cd quality in select markets, can we have an update on the success and or limits of the spotify connect feature in Sonicorbiter?

Last time I tried it, it either didn’t work at all, or it was acting strangely.

Would be terrific to get it working as seamlessly as other inputs!

thank you.

Out of interest, which version of Sonicorbitor are you using? I'm using 2.7. Wondering if 2.8 resolves the issue.

It's a shame that there's been no response on this thread in nearly 2 years. I've tried other forums including the one embedded in Sonicorbiter web interface and have have no support from SGC. Qubuz and Tidal work well in BubbleUpnp so I've given up hope on Spotify integration.

1 hour ago, Chris_Lee said:

Out of interest, which version of Sonicorbitor are you using? I'm using 2.7. Wondering if 2.8 resolves the issue.

It's a shame that there's been no response on this thread in nearly 2 years. I've tried other forums including the one embedded in Sonicorbiter web interface and have have no support from SGC. Qubuz and Tidal work well in BubbleUpnp so I've given up hope on Spotify integration.

These threads are now closed in that Sonore/SGC only handle support on their dedicated site.

https://forums.sonicorbiter.com/

• 2 months later...
On 2/28/2021 at 7:56 AM, sockpit said:

Given spotify has announced that it will offer cd quality in select markets, can we have an update on the success and or limits of the spotify connect feature in Sonicorbiter?

Last time I tried it, it either didn’t work at all, or it was acting strangely.

Would be terrific to get it working as seamlessly as other inputs!

thank you.

I’m reposting this, not that I expect Sonore to attend to it, but because I thought some Rendu/sonicorbiter user on this site could point me to SOME thread somewhere addressing the issue of the viability of the Spotify Connect output on Sonicorbitor 2.8.  Why is this important?  If and when Spotify goes high quality, I’d like to be able to use that output and send signal directly to my mRendu.  I imagine many other Rendu owners will, too.  

• 1 year later...
On 3/2/2021 at 10:02 AM, Chris_Lee said:

2.7 but mine will not update to 2.8 for some reason.

Hytek

10 hours ago, BCRich said:

You will need to purchase a new SD Card with 2.8 pre installed. It is too large of a file to do via download.

Will this fix the Spotify Track Selection Problem?
I have found that right clicking on a random selection and choosing "Add to Queue" will allow a direct skip to that track.

Hytek

59 minutes ago, hytechrednek said:

Will this fix the Spotify Track Selection Problem?
I have found that right clicking on a random selection and choosing "Add to Queue" will allow a direct skip to that track.

I don’t use Spotify Connect so I Can’t say for sure. I would be best if you email Jesus at Sonore and check with them.