IGNORED

Munich 2019 Official Thread

1 minute ago, austinpop said:

This was not my first time in München. The last time I was there was a few years ago in June, when I experienced European Delivery at the BMW Welt, followed by a delightful driving tour with my family in our brand new car on the AlpenStraße and into Austria.

On this trip, even though though the High-End show took up a lot of the time, I got to see more of areas like Schwabing, and I agree this is  delightful city to visit. The weather on the whole wasn't as bad as forecast either. Finally, as I like to do wherever I visit, I got to go to 2 classical concerts at the Gsteig Philharmonie, which were fantastic.

As far as audio shows go, I've now gone to RMAF and AXPONA multiple times, while this was my first time at High-End. While acoustics are challenging at all the shows, I found I liked High-End Munich the best. The US shows also tend to skew much more to older male attendees. I liked the energy and diversity of Munich much more.

Ah'll be baaack.

There is Hope that more folks NOT LIKE ME will get into audio.  There is also hope that I can go to the show next year and see family in Fürth at the same time..

I like hope.