Folks:

I have an Allo DigiOne Signature (UpTone Audio UltraCap LPS 1.2 in clean power port and the Allo dirty power supply in the dirty port) hooked up to my sound system through a Schiit BiFrost (with all upgrades).  When I log into Volumio, I see Volumio running Tidal through Roon and it appears that the sound is getting to the Signature but nothing to my amp/speakers.  Obviously, I have done something (or not done something) during the setup that needs attention.  I cannot find coherent instructions or a guide that will allow me to proceed.  I am VERY open to suggestions since I have been screwing around with this for a couple of months now and have made NO progress.  Please advise me on how to proceed.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

You need to configure your signature player, choose a digi one sound card as it is Jack output from default.

Type in your web browser dietpi/local to log in to allo panel. User: [email protected] Pass: allo

Scroll down so you find settings where you can select digione as a sound card (you will not find digione signature you need to mark digione)