IGNORED

buy/ sell

drmike

Question

16 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Subscribers to Audiophile Style Premium don’t see the banner. 

I'd be happy to be a paid subscriber if you eliminated all the posts from ignored users that show up like this

You've chosen to ignore content by xxxxxxxx

They are a lot more irritating than a red banner at the top of the page because several of the most prolific posters on AS are on my ignored user list, and these users seem to post in practically every thread.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

4 minutes ago, rickca said:

I'd be happy to be a paid subscriber if you eliminated all the posts from ignored users that show up like this

You've chosen to ignore content by xxxxxxxx

They are a lot more irritating than a red banner at the top of the page because several of the most prolific posters on AS are on my ignored user list, and these users seem to post in practically every thread.

I’d love this as well but as of right now there isn’t a good way forward to make it work. We could hire a developer to customize the code but doing this would hold the rest of the site back when upgrades are released (monthly). 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

3 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Subscribers to Audiophile Style Premium don’t see the banner. 

I respect that advertising is there to pay the bills, etc.  And for the most part. I do not block advertising. But sorry to say, I have blocked that red banner.

mQa is dead!

Unless I'm crazy, there's a new version of the red banner up today.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's