IGNORED

Double Blind Testing Prices All Power Cords Have An Effect On Audio!!!!!

3 hours ago, barrows said:

See here, some objective information included:

https://www.stereophile.com/content/do-power-cords-make-difference-compelling-demo-shunyata

The first time I tried an aftermarket power cable (many years ago now...) I was a non-believer, but I was also open minded.  I was entirely blown away that trying a single power cable could have a profound effect on my CDP alone...

One can make fun all one wats, but the fact is, if one does not experiment with after market power cables, one is leaving system performance on the table.  Same with a dedicated AC line as well...

Can you or anyone explain how this works?

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

8 hours ago, sandyk said:

perhaps you can  give us some idea of the minute radiated level from the local oscillator in a typical metal cased tuner vs. reasonably close Stereo FM and TV transmitters.

Oh what a conversation that would be. I'm sure everyone will be tuning in. I just can't take the suspense. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

• 2 weeks later...