IGNORED

USBridge / Volumio loses connection to USB DAC

Hi,

I have the following problem with the USBridge / Volumio combo. My DAC is a M2Tech Young DSD (Amanero USB interface). The DAC has an auto-off option so it shuts itself down after e.g. 4 hours. When the DAC  powers down while the USBridge is switched on and Volumio is not playing , switching the DAC back on results in a functional system.

However, when USBridge / Volumio is playing music when the DAC powers down the connection to the DAC is lost. Meaning that Volumio plays the music but no sound is produced by the DAC after I switch the DAC back on on. The DAC remains listed as possible output.

Sometimes a hard shut down / restart of USBridge / Volumio seems to solve the problem and the USB connection works again. 

But in most of the cases a hard restart does not solve the problem and the connection to the USB DAC remains lost. The only solution I have found in that case is a factory reset... I have had to do a few factory resets now in order to get to a functional system again but this is not really a workable solution. 

I know that leaving the DAC on all the time would probably solve this problem, but a software or setting solution would be preferred.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Evert