mherde

Audirvana in UPNP mode plays only one track

Rate this topic

Hi ..

I use Audirvana+ in UPNP mode to stream qobuz to a Naim Muso or an Astell&Kern Player 380. Both works but after playing one song it stops and I have to start each track manually.

Audirvana is installed on a new MacMini late 2018 OS 10.14.4 I already tried to do a complete reinstall but nothing changed...

Any ideas what I could try to solve this?

Thank you..

Michael

Yes same for me on Windows. 

MAIN - Peach Audio Balanced Isolation Power Supply,   Sonore microRendu + Uptone LPS-1,  
 LH Labs Geek Pulse S Infinity + LPS1,     McIntosh MA2275,  
Paradigm 30th Anniversary Tributes,    SVS SB13-Ultra,    Van Den Hul + Isotek DIY cables,    Nordost Sort Kone AC

THE REST - Halcro MC50,    Marantz PM-15S1,   Cambridge Audio Azur 551R V2,     Denon AVR-4520,     Cambridge 752BD (Oppomod PSU),     Sonos ZP90 (Cullen Mod),     Cyenne Audio CY-3100,   Audioquest DragonFly v1.2,     Epos Epic 5,    Aaron ATS-5,    Aaron CC-250,    Bose 251,    Bose Soundlink Mini    M&K VF-80

PREVIOUSLY OWNED - Definitive Technology BP7006,     Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC USB

There may be a possible fix for the Windows version of Audirvana+, by using UPnP/DLNA go between helper software:

the free foobar2000 player with its foo_upnp plugin (to provide the foobar2000 UPnP renderer for Audirvana+ to output to) & its foo_out_upnp plugin (to select either the Muso or the A&K 380 as the UPnP audio device for foobar2000 to output to).

It should also fix the A&K 380's lack of gapless playback support when network streaming under UPnP/DLNA.

Unfortunately, it won't work for Macs, as foobar2000 is Windows only.

We are far more united and have far more in common with each other than things that divide us.

-- Jo Cox