HIFI

Organ music

Rate this topic

Help me find some audiophile/ great artist pipe organ music.

thanks in advance for your replies

MacMini > JRiver > Mytek Stereo 192 > Krell KSL Line Stage > Krell KMA200 & MDA500 Mono Block Amps > Meadowlark Nightingale Speakers> Music Hall 9.1 w/Goldring Erocia LX > Krell KPE Phono Stage

I don't know your location, but a quick search at Amazon.com organ recordings reveals over 300 to choose.

I have more than a dozen St Seans #3; Here is my favorite:

51xEqy6OygL._AC_UL436_.jpg.e3f44acf74b17b2438c97fe732dcfeb6.jpg

Thank You All  For Your Input.

Sincerely

MacMini > JRiver > Mytek Stereo 192 > Krell KSL Line Stage > Krell KMA200 & MDA500 Mono Block Amps > Meadowlark Nightingale Speakers> Music Hall 9.1 w/Goldring Erocia LX > Krell KPE Phono Stage

Sounds great too. Also available on SACD. Telarc 2004.

image.png.6ea93f9aaf0cfa93c8a60be806ba7869.png

The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted. Mark the music.

―  William Shakespeare.

15 hours ago, fas42 said:

An older release of this disk is used often for checking out other rigs, etc - the magnificent majesty of the instrument, and acoustics, is usually very poorly handled ...

Thank you magic man for both... a good recommendation for source material and a reminder my “rig” will likely “handle it poorly “