IGNORED

12V amplifier switch integration with music server

I would like to find an elegant way to integrate power switching of my two stereo (4.0 setup) amplifiers with Windows 10.  I mostly use Foobar and Emby to play music and movies, respectively.  There are many possible ways to implement a computer-controlled switch, from ethernet-controlled 120VAC power strip to USB controlled relays switching a 12V power supply to control the amplifier 12V control input.  Surely somebody here has come up with slick, inexpensive approach that can be integrated with a Windows audio PC?  Ideally I would like to have the amplifiers turn on with these two softwares, and turn off when I exit the software, as well as turn off when the computer has been left idle, triggered by the lock screen after a 10 minute timout.  I have some Z-wave home automation in my home, but that doesn't seem like the right approach to integrate with Windows.

Martin Logan Questz front, Gallo CL2 rear speakers, Parasound JC5 front, ADCOM GFA5500 rear amps, ASUS STX II 7.1 PCIe sound card run as 4.0 source. REW room correction and absorber panels.