IGNORED

Allo USbridge power Bank Option?

I am wanting to take the jumper out to separately power my Allo Usbridge..  I realize the rechargeable LifeP0 18650 x 4 work but what about a power bank like this? Could this be used? Could i use adapter for USB C to then power upper unit of Usbridge?  Seems like this would be much easier than constantly recharging the 4 LifePo batteries. Possibly better more stable current delivery to Allo as well?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KS5Z8GL/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A2KUZVNQ9LP7N9&psc=1

USB C Portable Charger RAVPower 20100mAh PD 3.0 45W Power Delivery Power Bank (USB-C Input, 45W Type-C Output) 

• updated USB-C power Delivery charges almost all devices at a huge 45W output, highly compatible with the majority of Type-C devices, such as MacBook, MacBook Air, macbookpro etc.
  • Parallel power: recharge 2 devices at a time with the USB A and USB C outputs; Please note that laptops can only be charged alone via the USB C port
  • Ultra-fast recharge: get a full recharge in just 3.5 hours with the 30W USB C port, Micro-USB QC charges at 18W in just 6 hours, standard 2.4a charges in just 9.5 hours

USB C Powerbank.docx