IGNORED

Lee Scoggins promoted to smite enemies

Hi @Lee Scoggins,

Congrats on the promotion and great article describing your awesome new authority!

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2019/04/01/lee-scoggins-international-editor/

Loved the article and I just hope that you use these powers judiciously wrt the smiting of those that dare to cross you!

Note from the Op. No trolling or nefarious MQA comments are welcome on this thread. Or I might need to do some smiting of my own 😋

Cheers,

Alan

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm Audio MU1 server > (Sablon AES) Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Salk Sound Supercharged Songtowers

6 minutes ago, BigAlMc said:

Hi @Lee Scoggins,

Congrats on the promotion and great article describing your awesome new authority!

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2019/04/01/lee-scoggins-international-editor/

Loved the article and I just hope that you use these powers judiciously wrt the smiting of those that dare to cross you!

Note from the Op. No trolling or nefarious MQA comments are welcome on this thread. Or I might need to do some smiting of my own 😋

Cheers,

Alan

Hi,

It is an April Fool.

Regards,

Shadders.

1 minute ago, Shadders said:

Hi,

It is an April Fool.

Regards,

Shadders.

I know. Its also very good. 

Nice spoiler tho!

Next you'll be telling us Bruce Willis is dead in The Sixth Sense....

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm Audio MU1 server > (Sablon AES) Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Salk Sound Supercharged Songtowers