IGNORED

Empirical Audio Diamond ODSX with Ethernet input and Duelund Caps -$7900

This unit has under 200 hours on it.  It does NOT run ROON.  I have pressed for this but the manufacturer has valid reason not to implement it.  Check out Empirical Audio threads on Audiocircle for best implementation in your system.

I live close to Steve Nugent and everything is current, with all the recent innovative mods.  The main board is in like new condition.  The Ethernet board has been replaced with the new updated board.

The reason for selling is not being used.  The unit has sat for almost a year.  I am simply to busy to enjoy it so I have decided to sell it.  I imagine there will be a re-break in period.

Email with Questions.

$7900!  Retails for $13,000.

Greetings

I decided to sell this system which I purchased because I had limited time on my main system.  One of my kids was suffering from chronic frequent migraines and to play music would be misery for him.  This system seemed the perfect solution.  I have had at most 5 hours on the Stax 009 BHSE.  My life is just too busy to sit and listen.  The unit is effectively new.

He now is living with his biological father full time as I no longer am partnered with his mom.

I considered keeping this wonderful system but decided to sell off any not used gear.  

I will also sell my Empirical Audio Diamond SX with Duelund caps and ethernet input which negates the need for a server perse. 

Price is $7500 for the Stax 009, BHSE.

If you are interested in some relatively rare EL34 NOS match quads I never used, email me as well.

Dac will be advertised in a different add.