IGNORED

Listed microrendu for sale but when searching it does not show up

I listed a microrendu for sale and then did a search of Superphonica.  The listing does not show up.  If I go to my superphonica it shows as "online"  when I originally was adding pictures I had saved a draft.  Once I did this however the option at the bottom "sell product" was gone. Only two save tabs save draft and save listing?  Not sure if I did something wrong.  Does it take a while for the listing to show up?

nm just did another search after posting and it is now there.

7 hours ago, euphonite said:

I listed a microrendu for sale and then did a search of Superphonica.  The listing does not show up.  If I go to my superphonica it shows as "online"  when I originally was adding pictures I had saved a draft.  Once I did this however the option at the bottom "sell product" was gone. Only two save tabs save draft and save listing?  Not sure if I did something wrong.  Does it take a while for the listing to show up?

nm just did another search after posting and it is now there.

Yes, upon new items being posted the index is rebuilt. Sometimes it takes a bit. 

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png