IGNORED

Computeraudiophile name change

15 minutes ago, Paul R said:

So “computer” in the name gets sneered at in some circles. 

That was more true when CA started than now. So why change now?

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

• 4 weeks later...

superphonicaed.gif.62ce1370bef194342acd9b2e98b3de14.gif

Maybe this is better something like a gold color.   Either that or why not have it flash rapidly between this and red.  That way it would be even more noticeable as an eyesore. 

Of course when it was CA having the unfilled CA was a nice touch at the end.  So maybe it needs a name change too.  

Superphonistyle

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

If you guys all lived in MN, you could be outside on your deck, BBQing dinner, enjoying the beautiful sunny 68 degrees and low humidity, and arguing about audio wouldn't seem so important...

I was comfortably BBQing at a friend's house on the holiday.  Mid-afternoon, humidity only in the high 60% range, and slightly below 95 degrees thankfully (Real Feel was only 101).  Didn't need to use much Off for the skeeters as the smoker was keeping them away.  No one was arguing about anything.  As long as the beer was cold it was easy to make it thru.  I was BBQing in style I suppose (though it never occurred to me).