IGNORED

Stop support trashy thief like Andrian from ThelinearSolution

Hi all,

After the Paul Hynes fiasco, i would not want to trouble you all for another similar thread. But i feel obliged to inform everybody know about another or possible worse case where DIY manufacturer rise from a trustworthy community and become such a shameful act. I have order the Thelinearsolution THEONE server(with upgrade worth 9k) after purchasing TLS Switch and Router. Everything was paid last July and expected delivery in Sep-Oct. I was patiently waiting and eager for product despite little or know update from Andrian(the owner of TLS) while he still popping on other home doing demo of his new products DS-1 streamer and other PSU. The delivery deadline has already passed without any progress from him. I basically have to chase him every week or two to get feed back such as parts delay, waiting for supply on transformer, doing testing, the snow prevent him from working, the OCXO module not working. Last update he gave me was a picture of empty case with 3 power rail. And now he is not even returning my messages. 

I guess it was my bad putting trust in this person and this kind of DIY company. I would like to let everyone know about this and refrain buying from this scam. This company made rises from this kind of forum and it is a shame to see it turns out so ugly. Since i am not residing in US, i will have to contact a lawyer for further action. If anyone with legal profession willing to help would be highly appreciated. 

Regards, 

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, zacster said:

There are 2 types when I see issues like this, not just in audio but everywhere.  There's the guy that thinks he can rake in the money by selling some shoddy product that costs little to make, and then there's the guy that thinks he can turn his hobby into a business but then just can't keep up with even simple demand.  I can build a tube amp or speakers for myself, but when I did that for a friend it turned into an ordeal.  You get a few orders over the internet and you are then a full time slave to the orders.

I'm not saying this guy necessarily falls into the second category, but maybe.  And even if he did, you're out the money.

Have a look at the other threads.