IGNORED

Unable to enable Roon Bridge

Just received a newly purchased USBridge. Am able to access the dashboard. Clicked View under Roon Bridge. Clicked enable; switches slide to the green side. Clicked Save Changes; then I get the spinning wheel, Successfully Updated,  and then the switches slide back to red. Clicked Back, and I see that the Roon Bridge status is Inactive. What else do I need to do?

villager

With thanks to the support group, my unit is now operating correctly, and sounds very good! To get to that point, I had to uninstall and then reinstall Roon Bridge on DietPi. I also had to set the Soundcard option to USB-DAC. Once these two steps were complete, and following a reboot, I was able to find and enable the USBridge within Roon. Thinking about getting a second device for my main rig!

villager

• 4 months later...
On 3/23/2019 at 10:03 PM, villager56 said:

Just received a newly purchased USBridge. Am able to access the dashboard. Clicked View under Roon Bridge. Clicked enable; switches slide to the green side. Clicked Save Changes; then I get the spinning wheel, Successfully Updated,  and then the switches slide back to red. Clicked Back, and I see that the Roon Bridge status is Inactive. What else do I need to do?

I have the same problem. I have no idea how to  reinstall Roon Bridge on DietPi

• 5 months later...
On 8/6/2019 at 10:40 AM, Irvin said:

I have the same problem. I have no idea how to  reinstall Roon Bridge on DietPi

On 8/7/2019 at 1:46 AM, Audio_Allo said:

Can you login through ssh and share below command output

dietpi-services status

Forwarded PM please check

I have the same issue. After selecting "Enable" the dashboard shows that Roon Bridge is enabled and active, but after selecting "Save Changes" it reverts to inactive and disabled. I am a bit of computer troglodyte, so I would really appreciate it if someone could walk me through the setup. 🙏 

In case it is relevant, my audio chain is Roon server (Intel NUC) -> (via ethernet) Usbridge Sig -> (via USB) Yggdrasil DAC

I am using Dietpi and ordered my Usbridge Sig with the card preloaded with Dietpi.

I had no problems setting up my previous Usbridge (non-Sig), but the upgrade to the Sig is confounding me. 

MTIA, Derek