Set up:

Mac Mini Mojave > Audirvana + > Sonore ultra Rendu > Mutec MC3 > mini DSP 4x10 > 4way amp > horns and OB bass.

Assumptions: 

A+ is the best

FabFilter pro eq 3 is fantastic

Sonore Rendu is Great, not as transparent and accurate as Dante but more musical

Problem: use A+ UPNP to Sonore and the FabFilter in the middle cannot be used real-time.

Aim : to send A+ to network and Sonore without using A+ UPnP.

So so how do I keep Fabfilter real-time working when networking A+ to Sonore.

I have proved that FabFilter continues to work real-time if I network Audirvana with Dante. The issue then is that Dante only supports 48k and you lose all the lovely A+ sampling.

So so how do I keep Fabfilter real-time working when networking A+ to Sonore AND keep higher res output... e.g. 24/192 or DSD conversion.

Here is the reason Fabfilter is so important:

Assume system has been balanced e.g. REW.

set up a DAW, in this case Reaper. 

Play a file and measure unfiltered EQ in Fabfilter Pro Q (like an  RTA)

place a measurement mic in the room and bring it into the DAW and Fabfilter over the top of the source file. 

Auto analyse the difference ..... in the art the sound of the room.

Note: I know all the arguments about not being able to eq a room. I have also spent months treating the room. This is a better than doing nothing else step. And I hate Dirac.

repeat process enough times to see consistent results and average for a filter. 

Use the filter with dynamic eq in A+.

Tweak to satisfaction while listening.

Fabfilter and A+ Is a great combination. But A+ UPnP means you can’t use FAbfilter ‘live’. Albeit your filter is running in the background.