IGNORED

Small Green Computer i7 Roon Server + HPQe license + HDPlex LPS + Ghent Cable

For sale is my two year old SGC i7 (Coffee Lake quad core 6700) with 16GB of ram and bridged ethernet ports, 120GB M.2 for Sonicorbiter OS and Roon Server and HPQe, and no internal storage. Sounds best with attached USB drives. Included in the sale is an HPQe license, a 100W HDPlex linear power supply with all original cables plus a custom-made Ghent Audio JSSG DC cable, as well as the original power supply provided by SGC. New this machine now costs $1759 (I paid $250 more for original computer and separate license!). HDPlex was $400 (note this is an older version without the LT30451 regulators), and the cable was $40. SO $2199 all in. Everything is in immaculate shape except for two small scratches on the face plate of the power supply that you can see in the pictures below. Asking $1399 for everything. Great server set-up for audiophile streaming. Cheers and thanks for looking.

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

PM'd you.

4x20A circuits | Shunyata Triton + Typhon | Source 1: HDPlex HD100 PSU -> OCX clock + EtherRegen -> Paul Hynes SR4T + HDPlex HD500 PSUs -> Music PC w/JCAT XE nic, HQPlayer, Roon, Tidal / Qobuz |  TotalDAC D1 Twelve DAC + Mk II Streamer | Source 2: Acoustic Signature Ascona with Kuzma 4 Point tonearm | Koetsu Rosewood Signature cart | Pass XP-15 phono pre | Audionet Pre G2 preamp | Audionet Max mono blocks | Vivid Audio Giya Spirits |  4 JL Audio Fathom subs | Echole ICs /SCs / Siltech King jumpers, Shunyata/Audioquest PCs / Eth. Cs | Critical Mass CS2s -> components, Isoacoustics -> speakers + subs | Adona Eris II rack w/ Herbie's titanium footers | Fully treated and dedicated 2 channel room