IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3.5

2 minutes ago, jos said:

Got this message several times when updating from latest beta to 3.5...

'An error occurred while extracting the archive. Please try again later'

I guess I have to wait...

And now I got the message....

Your are up to date

Audirvana Plus 3.4.99.21 is currently the newest version available.

@damien78 3.5.0 now works pretty good but I struggle with two things:

1. I cannot find (see) Playlists!? Button and the menu commands lets me create or import Playlists but they don't show up.

2. When switching from Track to Album view and conversely, the Filter window gets too big (uses about 2/3 of window) and has to push back in its original place.

MacMini 2018 OS 10.14 | XLD | Yate | iTunes 10.7 | Audirvana 3.5.50 | RME ADI-2 DAC fs | Bryston BHA-1 | Hifiman Arya

49 minutes ago, Uni said:

@damien78

My problem still not solved in official release, what have i done wrong? 

Just for general information: AU's work well in realtime mode, at least in my setup. E.G.: Voxengo's but also AppleAUGraphicEQ.

MacMini 2018 OS 10.14 | XLD | Yate | iTunes 10.7 | Audirvana 3.5.50 | RME ADI-2 DAC fs | Bryston BHA-1 | Hifiman Arya

4 hours ago, damien78 said:

Yes, I've now released the official Audirvana 3.5 for Mac !!

Along with this release, we have decided to simplify the naming by removing the "Plus". As there is no basic version (I always wanted you to have all the features :) ), it was more creating confusion than anything else.

This name change has changed the application name, that's why the automatic update is not able to replace automatically the beta by the official release.

I've now updated the message you get from the update system so that it opens the download link to download Audirvana 3.5 disk image.

Thanks, but that didn't work for me too, so I did go to the Audirvana website and downloaded the disk image there. After installing, I had to redefine my network-bridge (ultraRendu) again and removed the old beta version. Everything is working fine now.

Thanks for this great update and fantastic sound! 🙏

I can't see (find) the Playlist column, nor the words Library, Favorites, Playlists.

Do you see your playlists? Anyone could confirm, please?

Underneath a snapshot from Audirvana website. In my window of 3.5.0 the left column does not exist.

792433011_Bildschirmfoto2019-04-12um17_18_44.png.8b91b50ff8755879bfbeeeff1eb1f066.png

10 minutes ago, Nico said:

I can't see (find) the Playlist column, nor the words Library, Favorites, Playlists.

Do you see your playlists? Anyone could confirm, please?

Underneath a snapshot from Audirvana website. In my window of 3.5.0 the left column does not exist.

792433011_Bildschirmfoto2019-04-12um17_18_44.png.8b91b50ff8755879bfbeeeff1eb1f066.png

Your playlists pane must be fully collapsed to the left.

Drag the divider line with the mouse to the right to expand it again

MBP 15"/Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Audioquest Diamond USB, AMR DP-777, exD DSD DAC (for DSD), Pioneer N-70AE, Audioquest Niagara balanced/Viard Audio Design Silver HD, Accuphase E-560, Cabasse Sumatra MT420

1 minute ago, Uni said:

@damien78

What do you recommend me to do now?  Reset something?  Delete DB?  Or turn on some debug mode  and collect information?

Failing in realtime, but working offline would tell you have a multichannel and try to use stereo only AU plugins.

A few stereo DACs like some models from Mytek have 4 channels for the DoP 1.1 trick even if PCM playback is possible only on the 2 first channels. In this case, switching on "Use as stereo only" enables the use of stereo AU plugins in realtime.

If this is not the case, then you may have an issue in your setup, maybe a damaged preferences file?

To delete your preferences file, open the Console application, and enter the following two commands:

defaults delete com.audirvana.Audirvana-Plus

defaults delete com.audirvana.Audirvana

MBP 15"/Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Audioquest Diamond USB, AMR DP-777, exD DSD DAC (for DSD), Pioneer N-70AE, Audioquest Niagara balanced/Viard Audio Design Silver HD, Accuphase E-560, Cabasse Sumatra MT420

Hello Damien!

Audirvana 3.5 installed as a trial version. How should it be?

1366561635_2019-04-1220_57_43.thumb.png.762c0af4cdccd0119d58b74bd8bd9b13.png

And I repeat my question, given a few pages back:

On 4/11/2019 at 11:42 AM, ANK said:

Hello!

A + does not produce sound if you select the UPnP network player (AirPlay device) as the output.

If you select it in the Mac OS mixer, the sound is transmitted to it.

This problem is present on two different computers, at home and at work, and on all versions of A +.

Thank.

I don’t see new albums coming into the library.

A force synchronization by clicking on the Sync button is not working as far as I can see.

iMac 24 GB - Macbook Pro 8 GB - Sonos Sound system - 4x Sonos Play3 - Playbar - Sonos Amp 2020 - Audirvana via Airplay to Sonos.
Audirvana 3.5* on iMac, Iphone and Ipad

sonos-amp.jpg

9 hours ago, damien78 said:

I've now updated the message you get from the update system so that it opens the download link to download Audirvana 3.5 disk image.

I'm still getting the "Audirvana Plus 3.4.99.21 is currently the newest version available" message.