IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3.5

47 minutes ago, pdvm said:

Also, I'd like to report that version 3.5.7 crashes a lot, usually when I press the stop button or try to play another album when something is already playing.

My macbook is a retina 13inch late 2013 with 4GB RAM running macOS 10.14.4, no other programs save Safari running simultaneously with A+.

+ 1.  I am having same problem ... worked perfect with 3.5.6 and before.  Crashes almost after every album ... app does not shut off ... just everything stops working like searching in Qobuz or playing next album and then works again after restarting App .

( macOS 10.13.6 )

43 minutes ago, GrahamH said:

Is anybody else having problems maintaining a link with Qobuz within Audirvana over the past couple of days?

I've logged out of Qobuz several times then logged in again, and it then works fine for a while before again losing the connection. The Qobuz app has worked fine throughout, so I assume the problem is not there.

I'm using 3.5.7 and my Qobuz account is in the UK.

TIA

Yes I have same problem ... I have to restart Audirvana after playing an album on Qobuz ... only started happening with 3.5.7 .  After restarting Audirvana I can search and play another album .... then nothing ... cannot search or play next album . I am on German Qobuz.

please fix @damien78,  and Merci :)  Aside from this new bug which is very annoying , I have been very happy with new Audirvana ... its sounds fantastic and looks wonderful .

@Jud @jos      Yes but ... strangely, it is using the remote app that makes Qobuz/Audirvana crash .  If I do not use remote to search for something else... all is good ,....  skipping tracks, play, pause is fine but anything else and I have to restart Audirvana.  This only started with 3.5.7  ...before .7 everything worked perfect . Odd :(   I know the remote is just a bonus , but I have banished my ancient diesel powered 2010 MacBook Pro far away from the sofa ... the sofa is so comfortable  .... first world problems I know :)