IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3.5

I have found a couple of minor errors in Audirvana 3.5. They can be seen in the Spanish translation version. I have made a couple of screen captures to show them:

cap01.png: The label "Listas de reproducción" (Playlists) is too wide to be shown. Its far too long in Spanish that in English. It should be taken into account. Besides, I don't like that "PISTAS"  is all un uppercase, "álbumes" all in lowercase and "Listas  de reproducción" is in first uppercase only. I think a homogeneous style would be more appropiated. Particularly, I like first uppercase style.

cap02.png: The word "CONECCIONES" is mispelled, the correct term is "CONEXIONES".

cap01.png

cap02.png

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/21/2019 at 12:31 PM, acatala said:

I have found a couple of minor errors in Audirvana 3.5. They can be seen in the Spanish translation version. I have made a couple of screen captures to show them:

cap01.png: The label "Listas de reproducción" (Playlists) is too wide to be shown. Its far too long in Spanish that in English. It should be taken into account. Besides, I don't like that "PISTAS"  is all un uppercase, "álbumes" all in lowercase and "Listas  de reproducción" is in first uppercase only. I think a homogeneous style would be more appropiated. Particularly, I like first uppercase style.

cap02.png: The word "CONECCIONES" is mispelled, the correct term is "CONEXIONES".

cap01.png

cap02.png

Version 3.5.13. The problem remains the same.

2 minutes ago, damien78 said:

Now fixed for next release.

Is "Playlists" ok in Spanish (instead of "Listas de reproduccion") ?

Thanks @damien78!!

The translation is correct (actually "Listas de reproducción"), the problem is the size for holding the label is too short. If you could give it more space would be perfect. In case this was not possible, you could use a shorter label, for example "Listas" or even the original term "Playlists". In Spanish, sometimes we don't translate IT-related terms.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2019 at 12:31 PM, acatala said:

cap01.png

cap02.png

These issues have been solved in version 3.5.14. Thanks @damien78!!