IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3.5

• 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Marten said:

Sono l'unico con problemi di sincronizzazione in 3.5.5 ????
Schermo molto lento e tremolante, più di un'ora di sincronizzazione per 8 nuovi CD .....
E dopo mi mancano 30000 vecchi file.
Ho fatto lo stesso nella vecchia versione. Nessun problema.

Very slow synchronization from nas and Tidal

iMac,Audirvana,Ampli-Dac RME ADI-2, Marantz SA-KI Pearl Lite, Primaluna PLTwo, Sennheiser HD800S e Focal Utopia, Adam S3V.

3 hours ago, damien78 said:

Da TIDAL? È solo ora (potenziale problema transitorio dei server TIDAL?)?

Dal tuo NAS, è per la sincronizzazione iniziale? Qual è la velocità della tua connessione al NAS? Wifi o via cavo?

For Tidal it could be the server, from the sync sync in wifi, but with version 3.2 it was more responsive and faster.

iMac,Audirvana,Ampli-Dac RME ADI-2, Marantz SA-KI Pearl Lite, Primaluna PLTwo, Sennheiser HD800S e Focal Utopia, Adam S3V.

9 hours ago, pit8911 said:

Qualcuno può aiutarmi con i problemi di sincronizzazione, vedere i miei post 614, 615, 623? 

I also have problems with synchronization, when I add a new album to the Nas folder I have to close audirvana and open it afterwards click on Sync to see the albums added on audirvana.

5 hours ago, Thibaw said:

L'aggiornamento a 3.5 era un'installazione abbastanza semplice e ora è eccezionale. Tuttavia, si ferma dopo ogni traccia e ho bisogno di avanzare manualmente alla traccia successiva. Questo non è mai successo con la versione precedente.

Qualche idea?

It also happens to me that after a few tracks it stops 8 seconds from the end and I have to manually advance the next track.

It always happens to me by adding an album in the nas folder, part start synching but it stops the progress bar and I have to close Audirvana and sync manually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, KnockKnock said:

Non riesco a caricare Audirvana (MacosX), e nel Force Quit Applications posso vederlo ma non posso chiuderlo anche quando non è caricato ... Strana cosa ... Roon e tutto il resto funziona alla grande ... .

Schermata 2019-06-12 at 15.23.10.jpg

The same thing happened to me yesterday, I had to shut down and restart the imac.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, many times it happens to me that Audirvana pauses by itself at the end of the track at about 8-9 seconds and I have to manually go to the next track, does it happen to you too? I have the latest version.

5 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

The bug just happened, I had set Audirvana to use as much RAM as possible.

As not said, it happened to me again with both Tidal and music on Hd and nas, ram memory set to maximum, the bug happens to me on two imacs.
How sound is great.

5 hours ago, speavler said:

Gli artisti delle maree non si caricano completamente sul telecomando A +, rendendo l'integrazione di Tidal inutile per me. C'è una soluzione?

Me too Tidal does not load over the 50 covers on the remote app, but the annoying problem is the pause of the tracks at the end of the song.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...