IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3.5

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 9:30 PM, fourstrings1891 said:

@damien78 Please give us an option to hide the mini album browser. Please also remove the tag editor bar to the right (the tag button can be moved up next to the settings button). And please implement an option to decrease the space around text/columns (maybe a small/medium/large option). I have nothing against the new "Spotification" of the GUI, but everything takes too much space. A 24" monitor feels insufficient, I can just imagine how it is on a 13" MacBook screen. Merci!

Screenshot 2019-05-14 at 21.46.46.png

Can i  second this, its really annoying that you cant drag the screen size down to fit a certain size.'Why dont you use the mini player' i hear you say -BECAUSE THERE ISENT A VOLUME CONTROL ON IT !!!!  AHHH -  All i need to do (in shuffle mode )is change track and adjust the volume -thats it -never never do i need to see or use the track position bar as i use my ears and i know where i am in a song, so can we either replace the track position/scroll bar in the mini player with a volume bar or ADD A VOLUME CONTROL IN THE MINI PLAYER  or give us the option to assign the track bar to either one -PLEASE x.

• 1 month later...

A Few issues still in Audirvana Version 3.5.13 

1) When activating Realtime Control or configure audio units(for apple AUGRAPHIC EQ) my midi output is switched from the Dac to Multi-output device, eg no sound, when trying to switch it off , it crashes.

2)having added new tracks to library -Albums replay Gain is not working.

3)shuffle keeps playing the same group of songs-needs switching on /off a few times to get variation.

• 7 months later...