IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3.5

6 hours ago, damien78 said:

No. Can you check the database integrity using the command in the Maintenance section of the preferences page?

Thanks, Damien! My question was preliminary prior to installation in a folder outside the Applications directory. All went well; both Tidal and Qobuz were loaded.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve encountered a strange condition with 3.5.7 when using the iOS app to search in Qobuz. After making a selection from the search results the screen goes dark with “loading” logo and never completes. Meanwhile Audirvana on the Mac (Mojave) freezes and continues playing until the memory is exhausted. The app must be restarted. I do not encounter this when searching in Tidal with the IOS app nor in Qobuz with the Mac app. I did not encounter this with 3.5.5.

8 hours ago, damien78 said:

Thanks for this report.

This is just a display issue in the settings page. The sort criteria is indeed changed to the value you set.

This is fixed for the 3.5.9 I'll release after coming back from the Munich HighEnd.

@damien78 I hope also that you've found a fix for the Qobuz search issues with the remote app that a few of us have reported.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

I don't know what causes it, but I have plenty of RAM and it happens here on my Mini which does nothing but play music and allow me to control it over the network. 

edit: After being on for a bit, I have 11.65GB of RAM, out of a total of 16GB, free. How much more do you think I need?

I have 32 GB of RAM and while playing a playlist containing 24/88 encoded files, I have ~11.6 GB of RAM used and Audirvana is consuming about 975 MB. I have a number of other processes active and have not encountered memory problems. In Audirvana I have allocated about 8.5 GB for track preloading. Hope this info is useful.

1 hour ago, AudioDoctor said:

This is clearly a bug, why it happens I don't know but I am not alone in this happening, and I seriously doubt the amount of RAM is the culprit.

edit: That sounded harsher than I meant it to. Please accept my apologies.

No worries; no offense taken. I understand the frustration.