IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3.5

I’m really happy with 3.5 now that I’m using Direct Mode (with High Sierra). Prior to that, I wasn’t sold.

Thanks @RunHomeSlow!

It’s also the first time I’m really enjoying SoX as well, although iZotope is still more “analog” sounding to me.

Late 2012 Mac Mini > Audirvana+3 > iFi Zen Stream > Heimdall 2 USB >  iFi iDSD Micro BL > Pass Labs INT-30A > DeVore The Nines! + REL Strata III

Well-Tempered Amadeus Benz ACE SL > Pass Labs XOno

"Water is the most critical resource issue of our lifetime and our children's lifetime. The health of our waters is the principal measure of how we live on the land." - Luna Leopold

• 3 months later...

Just did the 3.5.20 update for Tidal - does anyone know what this update included?

I would like to know when Tidal MyMixes can be accessed through A+.

Late 2012 Mac Mini > Audirvana+3 > iFi Zen Stream > Heimdall 2 USB >  iFi iDSD Micro BL > Pass Labs INT-30A > DeVore The Nines! + REL Strata III

"Water is the most critical resource issue of our lifetime and our children's lifetime. The health of our waters is the principal measure of how we live on the land." - Luna Leopold

I also have not had problems streaming Tidal until 3.5.20. Songs regularly fail to completely load, and the entire program hangs for a while before I can make any changes (stop, play, load song, etc.)

I will close the program and restart it, which clears up the problem for a little bit, but it happens again. This has not been a problem for me prior to this version.

The problem with not loading a full track just happened twice in a row. Tidal playlist "Party Jazz" on Cal Tjader's and then Cannonball Adderley's tracks.

What's going on here?

On 9/13/2019 at 5:21 PM, watercourse said:

The problem with not loading a full track just happened twice in a row. Tidal playlist "Party Jazz" on Cal Tjader's and then Cannonball Adderley's tracks.

What's going on here?

Today, two Tidal playlists have had multiple skipped tracks.

Right now, listening to Gerald Wilson's "In My Time", and none of the first 6 tracks have played through other than the sixth track. I have emailed for Tidal support, but it's mostly happening on Audirvana (version 3.5.20), but all they have done is asked whether I have the latest versions (yes I do).

It does happen with the Tidal desktop app (version 2.7.0.5), but it REALLY happens with Audirvana. Using the HiFi/Master level of streaming.

Would really be great to get some support from Tidal or @damien78