IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3.5

correct typoHave been really enjoying 3.5x and most of the new remote version. Thanks Damien!

I'd love to be able to have the remote (on iPad) display a grid of album covers, like the earlier remote app did. Right now I get a scrolling list of albums, with the album cover on the left, line by line. I didn't see a way to modify this display (in album mode)—is there one? Unless I'm using the far right alphabet index to hone in on a location (or the search functions, which are improved in this latest remote), I tend to scroll through the gridwork of album covers to pick what I want—usually because I don't know until I see it. With thousands of albums, this is too tedious. (In all fairness, probably most of the time, I do know what I want to listen too, and the new remote is fine for that—it's more when I'm truly browsing.)

On 10/22/2019 at 6:15 PM, bnbayer said:

Try the iPad sideways. I get the line-by-line in portrait mode, and the grid of covers in landscape. (Only on the iPad: the iPhone doesn't work in landscape at all.)

Doh! Thanks so much. (I could swear that I had tried this, but obviously not...)