IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3.5

Catching up on this thread and all of the pages.  There were a couple of issues mentioned that I am experiencing worth bringing up again.  A couple of screen shots follow.  

Anybody find that when playing an album A+ will stop after the first track plays and the second track must be manually started?

When clicking on the meta data tag icon on the right side of the screen, it brings up the metadata for a track/album, but A+ will crash not allowing you to click out of that window or back out of that view.  All inputs are unresponsive.

On my iPad, the alpha scroll column that should read "A through Z" is giberish?

256507326_ScreenShot2019-05-14at1_07_30PM.thumb.png.e51c70f0b8f2c7c4022b2a39e7af665a.png.7a058e454bbeb3237a122895245c0ce0.png

IMG_0147.thumb.PNG.ea99b17f0517c043f95a23bc907f8180.PNG

On 5/27/2019 at 8:30 AM, steveoat said:

Am I the only one who finds editing metadata much much more difficult in 3.5 than in earlier versions?

I am ok with the interface provided, but every time that I expand that window Audirvana locks up.  It's not a crash, but the program becomes unresponsive to mouse clicks and I have to restart it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, greyscale said:

Been ripping some new cds onto a Synology 216+. One cd, seems to have the Artist name burned onto the disk, as I cannot delete the name in Audirvana 3.5.15. So, the result is the disk, which is number 5 out of 22 does not appear with the rest of the works in the library view. Not sure If permanently burning an artists name onto a cd is possible??

Maybe try YATE to edit the metadata.