IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3.5

• 7 months later...

Happy New Year to all.  I recently inserted an UltraRendu into the system.   I am able to get Roon and HQP to recognize the UltraRendu but A+ (3.5.7) does not.  When trying to select an audio device, the only option available  is "Built-in device". 

My setup is:  2012 MacMini (i7 processor running El Capitan) > router > MOCA ethernet converter > Ultra Rendu > Holo Audio Spring DAC.   

I am using the A+ app and also run  VNC viewer to operate the Mac headlessly.   Is there some trick or setting that I need to tweak in A+ in order for it to find the UltraRendu?   Any comments are appreciated.

28 minutes ago, biosailor said:

Audirvana should be able via MDP/DNLA to recognize the Ultrarendu. See

https://community.audirvana.com/t/audirvana-sonore-ultrarendu-vs-direct-usb-to-auralic-vega/1695

Maybe the Audirvana Forum can help?

Regards

I do have the DLNA enabled on the Rendu so that should not be the problem.  I didn’t realize Audirvana had a separate forum.  I will also check in there.  Thanks for your help.

According to the A+ website, there shouldn't be a router between the Mac and the UPNP device.  If that is the case, I don't see any way to get this to work.  The Mac is directly connected to the router and the UltraRendu is on a different floor of the house.   I have checked the A+ forum and am hoping to get some help there.  Fingers are crossed.