IGNORED

Audirvana+ trial vouchers for Qobuz and Tidal don't work for U.S. customer

Hello folks,  I recently purchased Audirvana+ for Windows.  On the product page it states that upon purchase of Audirvana+ you will receive vouchers for 3 month trials of Qobuz and Tidal.  I am thinking of subscribing to one or the other and so thought "great I can buy this highly recommended program and the trial for Qobuz alone will pay for the cost of the program."  Sad to say that when I try to redeem the vouchers for either Tidal or Qobuz i get the message "you may not avail of this offer as it is not available in your country." or something to that effect.  I have tried unsuccessfully to sign up using  vpn servers in France and the UK with the same results.  I have contacted Audirvana via their website and am awaiting a reply but thought I would reach out here to other users to see if anyone has had a similar experience and if they were able to remedy the situation.  Thanks!

I might not be a great help here since i dont use those streaming things, but i’ve you try to connect within inside preferences of A+ To those services ?

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13

On mac version you have buttons in prefs panel for connecting directly...

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13

The TIDAL voucher works well in all countries where TIDAL is available. If you get an error using it, can you tell me the exact error message you're getting from TIDAL? Please note this is an extended trial voucher for discovering TIDAL for free during 90 days (= requires creating a new TIDAL account).

Regarding Qobuz, I've asked my contacts at Qobuz about this issue, and it seems that for their US launch, they have unfortunately forgotten to include the extended trial period in their US contract discussions with the labels.

Upon getting this information, I've updated the mention on audirvana.com to tell Qobuz 3 months free trial is not available in the US.

So until Qobuz fixes this, you can enjoy the 3 months extended trial only with TIDAL.

MBP 15"/Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Audioquest Diamond USB, AMR DP-777, exD DSD DAC (for DSD), Pioneer N-70AE, Audioquest Niagara balanced/Viard Audio Design Silver HD, Accuphase E-560, Cabasse Sumatra MT420

Thanks for your help.  I have only been able to get 30 day trials on Qobuz and Tidal.  In regard to Tidal I signed up for a Military discount which will come to 11.99 a month  for HIFI tier if I decide to continue.  That is really a nice discount.  I am wondering though if taking this discount is why I was not able to redeem for 90 days.  When I go to my subscription on Tidal it reflects that I will receive the military discount and also mentions that if I upgrade to HIFI my trial time will be reduced by 50%.  Both services sound great through Audirvana and I am sure I will probably go with one of them.  I must say though that I am disappointed to only receive 30 day trials on each when one of the main reasons I purchased Audirvana was to receive these trials as I figured they would offset the cost of audirvana.