IGNORED

New OSX Opensource audiophile player : Audirvana

damien78

"I just downloaded the new 0.6.0 version, and it's doing some very strange things. At first it was stuttering continuously. Then the stuttering stopped and it played the song, but at half speed (or at least much slower in tempo and pitch). I quit the program and started it up again, and this time it worked fine, at least for the first song I played, but when I added another song to the playlist (a different one, this time), it, too, played at half speed."

The exact same thing just happened to me. However, it seemed to stop stuttering when I selected another song. Will report back if this happens again.

"I'm having a strange problem with the 0.6.1 version. When I'm using it, the Audio Midi Setup on my MacBook Pro tells me (and my ears confirm) that I'm getting one channel 16-bit, and it won't let me choose the two-channel 16-bit setting. On the 0.5 version I don't have this problem. I've got the Integer Mode turned off, as my DAC doesn't seem to like it (I'm playing through a Blue Circle USB DAC). Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong? Is anybody else having this problem?"

This happens to me, as well. I think the slowdown is fixed, but now my DAC is playing back in 1 channel.

I also have to turn Integer Mode off, otherwise I get no playback at all.