Jud

Another Magazine for Science Geeks

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, Jud said:

Seems to be fairly meaty stuff, for example they have Sheldon Glashow reviewing a book on high energy physics.  And there's this on cellular senescence, etc.: https://inference-review.com/article/long-live-longevity

Hah!  I read the article and the first thing I thought of is Madline L'Engle's _A Wind In The Door_.  Heck, maybe there really are Faradonlae singing to the mitochondria. It is interesting to think that an American Homemaker with a fondness for science thought about this stuff way back in  he early 1970s. 

Pretty good article too. I like that it was an essay written for popular consumption by folks like me.  And that the article included enough references that I could dive deeper if I wanted to and had the time.  So many interesting things to learn, so little time. :)  Thank you for posting this. 

-Paul

Noam being on there was what actually got me to open it and take a look. Jerry would be happily recommending this. 

-Paul 

Outstanding set of contributors and very high level of writing from sampling a few articles. Not peer reviewed, so mostly reviews and commentary.  Thanks for making the link.

Larry