IGNORED

Track preload affects sonics - HELP!!!

2 hours ago, Ishmael Slapowitz said:

There is absolutely zero corroborating evidence to your claim aside from your subjective observations. Quite frankly it tells me there is some flaw in your digital  playback chain

Even if we suspend disbelief and say it is so, starting every track or album after a bit of playback would destroy any enjoyment far more than any claimed issue.

Heck, I have a lot of live performances to attend in the coming months, I will ask the performers to play a minute of each piece or song and then start again to clear the air of any sonic residue. 😎

I DO think this thread is silly, but just my opinion. 🤠

You realize this is the guy with the 10 pages of commonly known stuff inflated into an entire book, right?

It's like arguing with a used car salesman about camshaft lift and combustion flame spread velocity.

his comment was pitiful but not unexpected

Sdad - I went thru his book; I stand by my comments

But YOUR comments are not only uncalled for but completely ridiculous besides being " incredibly disrespectful" - you have never met me and know nothing at all about my hearing ability yet launch a personal attack on it.

That calls into question you, and your products.

10 hours ago, firedog said:

Either contribute positively to the thread or leave the rest of us alone. Your ad hominem argument is, of course, meaningless to any question at hand. 

I commented on his book with which I am familiar.  Have YOU read it??

I made no ad hominem argument at all.  i suggest you look it up

you can suck up to him all you want

what happened to the no bitching injunction??