IGNORED

Music Hall Busted Like Lexicon (Oppo)?

8 hours ago, Axial said:

But in Venezuela you could ...

You don't need to live in Hollywood on Sunset Boulevard or in New York @ the Trump Tower. 

But they have Oil, I wouldn't go there unless you want a close up look at the US War Machine in action.

No electron left behind.

11 hours ago, Ralf11 said:

maybe live in the subway,

or sneak into MOMA and live there - pose like an exhibit

You might be able to 'hear the night watchman click his flashlight
Ask himself if it’s him or them that’s insane'

Music Hall, the people who covered this gadget with their name's box that's exactly where they live and sell that thing from, the underground fake subway of the audio fraud world. Just because of that nobody should ever encourage this company by buying any of its products, ever. It's just not proper and that is hall. 

4 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

But they have Oil, I wouldn't go there unless you want a close up look at the US War Machine in action.

Yes they do but they don't have managers. And I would  leave the US out of it, not with the leaders there right now...it could become very very terribly nasty. 

Music Hall should go there and do business with Maduro...we already know the outcome...Martian law and all that jazz music following...adios Maduros.

The saddest thing about fraud, corruption, dictatorship, audio cover-ups, ...is that they have supporters from hell. It's in hell that the fight should take place, not on Earth with people suffering from Venezuela.  They didn't do anything to deserve paying more for what costs less next door. ...Music Hall is @ fault here, they play with people's extreme patience, and they think they can get away because of the laws...electronics, patents, ...

Here's what they forgot; Audiophile Style are not a bunch of imbecile people.

We'll expose them and we'll run them out of business permanently. 

We'll go after the names behind the fraudulent product, no matter the cost. 

$30 or $300 or $3 billion. 

Thx to the people who first find out on this sordid state of audio faudulence. 

Music Hall is no better than Maduro, to make a simple comparison. 

2 minutes ago, Axial said:

Yes they do but they don't have managers. And I would  leave the US out of it, not with the leaders there right now...it could become very very terribly nasty. 

Music Hall should go there and do business with Maduro...we already know the outcome...Martian law and all that jazz music following...adios Maduros.

The saddest thing about fraud, corruption, dictatorship, audio cover-ups, ...is that they have supporters from hell. It's in hell that the fight should take place, not on Earth with people suffering from Venezuela.  They didn't do anything to deserve paying more for what cost less next door. ...Music Hall is @ fault here, they play with people's extreme patience, and think they can get away because of the laws.

Here's what they forgot; Audiophile Style are not a bunch of imbecile people.

We'll expose them and we'll run them out of business permanently. 

We'll go after the names behind the fraudulent product, no matter the cost. 

$30 or $300 or $3 billion. 

Thx to the people who first find out on this sordid state of audio faudulence. 

Music Hall is no better than Maduro, to make a simple comparison. 

Wow, tell us how you really feel...

😉

No electron left behind.

3 hours ago, 4est said:

OMG, get a life already. They repackaged and marked it up 50%/$30USD. What's the big deal? The circuit likely came from the op amp manufacturer anyway!

Oh the price wasn't fixed, they fixed it now, good then we can abolish the Martian law. 

We'll get to the bottom of the wells and use that water to make Mars habitable. 

The Jazz music that follows Martian Law.  Certainly could be worse. 

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

6 hours ago, Axial said:

Oh the price wasn't fixed, they fixed it now, good then we can abolish the Martian law. 

We'll get to the bottom of the wells and use that water to make Mars habitable. 

Oh, you mean to tell me that they made whopping $40 per unit at one point? Gosh, and with the 1000 units they possibly sold, that might pay for their rebranding and packaging efforts. How dare them try to make a profit off of selling something to someone. The thing is, that preamp board may have been intended to be an OEM sorta thing.

Perhaps they have vinyl on Mars? Save some of that water to clean the records.

Forrest:

Win10 i9 9900KS/GTX1060 HQPlayer4>Win10 NAA

DSD>Pavel's DSC2.6>Bent Audio TAP>

Parasound JC1>"Naked" Quad ESL63/Tannoy PS350B subs<100Hz

On 3/2/2019 at 5:47 AM, The Computer Audiophile said:

I hadn’t!

Seems like I was the only one. 

No, I recall it. George Tice took, what was in essence , a Radio Shack digital clock and "treated" it (cryogenically IIRC). His claim was that the treated clock, when plugged into the same breaker circuit as one's audio system, would miraculously clean-up a dirty mains supply. One of the audio societies (Boston?) took a Tice clock and the same model untreated Radio Shack clock and with a large listening group,

blindly tried the audio system with nothing else plugged into the system, then with the Tice clock plugged in and then with the off-the-shelf Radio Shack clock and none of the assembled listeners heard any difference between any of the them! IOW, the clocks did nothing, either positive or negative.  

George

18 hours ago, firedog said:

Really? Music Hall is selling one small product at a high markup and that's your reaction?

And they aren't going to be "exposed" and run out of business. I'm sure most of their customers don't frequent this site. Beyond that, the worst that will happen to them is they won't sell any more of those preamps and they wil get a few questions about the provenance of other products.

I was only humorous about all this Martian affair. ...Music Hall little gadget. 

It's a little thing compared to the grand scale of the affairs worldwide. 

Lexicon was funnier when they put an Oppo 83 in their box. 

Still, it's not very inventive. It rings Chinese imitation.