IGNORED

If You Paid LH Labs And Haven't Received Product

Jud

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi radeon,

drop me an email to defraudedbylhl AT gmail DOT com and let me know the following information:

- your user name (either the one from IGG or any other forum such as Head-Fi etc)
- your country where you currently live and of course
- the total price (including all corresponding perks per device and e.g. shipping costs) you paid for each of the devices you still haven’t received.
E. g.:
Source $xxxx
Wave 64/128 etc. $yyyy
etc. 

Then I’ll add your info to the spreadsheet.

Thanks and Cheers,
Markus
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/19/2019 at 9:43 AM, marflao said:

Hi radeon,

drop me an email to defraudedbylhl AT gmail DOT com and let me know the following information:

- your user name (either the one from IGG or any other forum such as Head-Fi etc)
- your country where you currently live and of course
- the total price (including all corresponding perks per device and e.g. shipping costs) you paid for each of the devices you still haven’t received.
E. g.:
Source $xxxx
Wave 64/128 etc. $yyyy
etc. 

Then I’ll add your info to the spreadsheet.

Thanks and Cheers,
Markus

I just came across this post after signing up with Audiophile Style.... I've requested access to the sheet to add my info via the Google Docs site, but will also email you (Markus) with the info as soon as I've collected it all.

Thanks!