IGNORED

Article: SOtM sNH-10G Network Switch Review

3 minutes ago, LowMidHigh said:

Now, this IS false. How can you creat an AES stream without timing information? 

I could be wrong but I believe the timing information is encoded within the AES stream, so you don't have to reclock the data to transmit it via USB.

CAPS Pipeline with HDPlex Linear PSU running Win10 64 bit, AO 2.0, RoonServer, HQPlayer -> T+A DAC8 DSD -> Linear Tube Audio's MicroZOTL2 Headphone Amp with Mojo Audio's Illuminati Linear PSU -> Focal Utopia/Audeze LCD-3

1 minute ago, Jud said:

I remember....

Flew into Edmonton one evening when it was 40 F below (actually 40 below is the same temperature, F or C), and 50 mph winds.  When I (thankfully) made it to the hotel from the airport, I turned on the news to see a pie chart saying "Exposed flesh freezes in...."  The part of the pie chart that was highlighted said "30 seconds or less."

Yup....there always seems to be a week or two in late January/early February where the temps plummet like this. 

CAPS Pipeline with HDPlex Linear PSU running Win10 64 bit, AO 2.0, RoonServer, HQPlayer -> T+A DAC8 DSD -> Linear Tube Audio's MicroZOTL2 Headphone Amp with Mojo Audio's Illuminati Linear PSU -> Focal Utopia/Audeze LCD-3