IGNORED

Big changes coming my way.

5 hours ago, Melvin said:

Or a minivan 🚐 

CONGRATS!

4 hours ago, cambridgehank said:

Congratulations.  No more MB sedans, you will now go to a mini van lol🤣

3 hours ago, wgscott said:

The Toyota Emasculator minivan served us well.

Oh lord no, I have the GLS 550 so I don't need a Minivan.

No electron left behind.

16 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

I have no idea how to be a Dad.

First, congratulations! We've survived the growth of both our sons to what passes for adulthood these days with more love and praise than any negative feelings (on both sides, I presume).  Of course, the first 35 years were the hardest!  Now that they're both well past that, we wear our rose colored glasses with impunity :) 

No one has any idea how to be a dad - parenting is entrusted to rank amateurs. There's no education, certification or licensing.  There are no owners' guides, shop manuals, parts diagrams, or warranties. But somehow, most of us make it through the gauntlet with our basics intact.  Enjoy every minute of the experience from the beginning.  It's truly something you'll treasure with your SO - if your relationship is sound, the collective experience will bind you even closer.  I hope you achieve the true and lasting joys my wife and I found in our first decades together. We're in year 47 and looking forward to 47 more (which will be even better because both kids are off the dole).

20 minutes ago, bluesman said:

First, congratulations! We've survived the growth of both our sons to what passes for adulthood these days with more love and praise than any negative feelings (on both sides, I presume).  Of course, the first 35 years were the hardest!  Now that they're both well past that, we wear our rose colored glasses with impunity :) 

No one has any idea how to be a dad - parenting is entrusted to rank amateurs. There's no education, certification or licensing.  There are no owners' guides, shop manuals, parts diagrams, or warranties. But somehow, most of us make it through the gauntlet with our basics intact.  Enjoy every minute of the experience from the beginning.  It's truly something you'll treasure with your SO - if your relationship is sound, the collective experience will bind you even closer.  I hope you achieve the true and lasting joys my wife and I found in our first decades together. We're in year 47 and looking forward to 47 more (which will be even better because both kids are off the dole).

Thank you, that's a very nice thing to say. Our relationship is sound and only trending upwards! I am looking forward to a long life with her.

No electron left behind.