IGNORED

Article: Monty Alexander Favorites

Thanks Joe. 😊

The only one I have heard of your 10 favorites, is a single track from "Ray Brown, Monty Alexander & Russell Malone" called Django from Telarc SACD Sampler No. 3. It is fine I just didn't like it enough to purchase the entire SACD. I use samplers to help in making purchase decisions of audiophile recordings.

I have three Monty Alexander SACDs not listed in your post.

• Monty Alexander - My America Telarc SACD-63552
  • Monty Alexander - Stir It Up: The Music of Bob Marley Telarc SACD-63469
  • Monty Alexander; Ernest Ranglin - Rocksteady Telarc SACD-63581

I enjoy all three of them and I was curious if you have heard them. They don't appear to be available as hi-res downloads in either PCM or DSD.

Also I would have loved to check out the links to the albums you provided, however when I signed my last lease with my apartment complex they changed the conditions of the free internet they provide, we are no longer allowed to stream music or video and no longer allowed large downloads. So far they have not said anything about the 30 second samples I listen to decide if I want a new disc offered for sale. Later today I will give a listen to 30 second samples of the albums you recommend. Thanks again. 😊

I have dementia. I save all my posts in a text file I call Forums.  I do a search in that file to find out what I said or did in the past.

I still love music.

Teresa