IGNORED

Soundiiz problems

My wife and i have two separate Qobuz accounts because we have two music rooms to hear simultaneously. She loves Classics and i love Jazz. From time to time we are listening together in one room and here the problem begins 9_9.

The separate Qobuz libraries have different playlists, of course.

So i bought a yearly subscription at Soundiiz to sync some playlist to the other account of Qobuz.

But stop - that's not possible in a direct manner.

Therefore i logged into one Qobuz account on Soundiiz and made a CSV file from one Playlist that looked pretty good in the Numbers app on my Mac. All titles were in the right order here.

Logging into the other Qobuz account on Soundiiz and making a new playlist from the CSV failed, however.

Soundiiz made a Playlist in the other account, but didn't respect the order of titles (lines) in the new playlist. It ordered them rather randomly. 

Additionally i got a significant number of errors, i.e titles Soundiiz didn't find although they all were valid in the original playlist on the original Qobuz account.

What else could i do?

• 2 weeks later...

Problem solved!

Today i had excellent support from Soundiiz and it turned out that the problem was on Qobuz' side.

Titles from different albums had the same identifiers in Qobuz. That's why the resulting playlist seemed mixed up. Not Soundiiz's fault, however, and the problem was solved within hours. Great support for a really useful tool!