DeathFugue

Qobuz US app freezes

Rate this topic

I accepted their invitation to try the US Beta version. I downloaded the Windows app to my laptop (HP with Windows 10), but it doesn't work--it instantly freezes! I contacted their customer service two days ago but no response yet. In the meantime, I've tried both the 32 and 64 bit versions, rebooted a few times, ran a system and file check--all to no avail. The web version works, but my laptop won't play any resolution higher than 16/44.1 with the built-in audio card. (I want the app so I can play up to 24/192.)

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you solve it?

33 minutes ago, DeathFugue said:

I accepted their invitation to try the US Beta version. I downloaded the Windows app to my laptop (HP with Windows 10), but it doesn't work--it instantly freezes! I contacted their customer service two days ago but no response yet. In the meantime, I've tried both the 32 and 64 bit versions, rebooted a few times, ran a system and file check--all to no avail. The web version works, but my laptop won't play any resolution higher than 16/44.1 with the built-in audio card. (I want the app so I can play up to 24/192.)

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you solve it?

I have a problem with the Qobuz app distorting after playing for a few minutes on Windows 10. I use Wasapi exclusive mode in the app settings. I took care of the problem by downloading the free trial of the Audirvana+ player for Windows 10. You just open Audirvana+ and enter your Qobuz login. Costs you nothing to see if it works for you, after 15 days you have to buy Audirvana+ for $75. Others are using Roon but that costs quite a bit more. I would try Audirvana+ first.

Hi all

For all issues with Qobuz Desktop Applications, on Windows & Mac, can you contact me by PM please.

Regards

Qobuz Product Manager for Desktop, Web Player and Search Engine.