IGNORED

Isolation feet for Audio Gear

wdw

2 hours ago, adamaley said:

I do not understand why so much virtual ink is wasted on lamenting over why manufacturers do not optimize their products. This wailing has been going on regarding other things like stock power cords, binding posts, etc. Manufacturers build to a price point and profit goal - simple. They'll rather leave the rest for us to take care of, afterall, we always did, and continue to do so. No need singing the same dirge ad infinitum. 

In other news, I purchased Isoacoustics Gaias a week ago from a buddy who lent it to me to try in place of the stock spikes underneath my Acoustic Zen Crescendos (please don't ask why the manufacturer didn't provide the best feet with the product - see preceding paragraph). 

After one listening session, I knew I had to buy these. Mind you, my speakers sit on carpet, in a basement with concrete flooring underneath, and so I thought I wouldn't need anything but to spike them to the carpet. The Gaias have opened up the soundstage, added needed body across the board and allowed hitherto hidden  detail to come forth.

These are a no brainier for speakers for me moving forward. 

I too have speakers that sit on carpeted concrete flooring.  I use the Isoaccustics Giai II's and agree that there is a definite improvement over the original spikes.

Windows 11 PC, Roon, HQPlayer, Focus Fidelity convolutions, iFi Zen Stream, Paul Hynes SR4, Mutec REF10, Mutec MC3+USB, Devialet 1000Pro, KEF Blade.  Plus Pro-Ject Signature 12 TT for playing my 'legacy' vinyl collection. Desktop system; RME ADI-2 DAC fs, Meze Empyrean headphones.