IGNORED

sudden failure

dougT

I am hoping someone can help. I have been using a Digione Sig for a couple of months now and thoroughly enjoying the results. Using the supplied Allo power supply for the dirty side and the Allo battery pack for the clean side. I have always connected clean first and dirty last. Using the SPDIF output to a Cyrus DAC and the ethernet connection to a power plug on my network the DS has worked very well. Beingan old guy and incompetent with computers the only difficulty I had was accessing the dietpi GUI and getting the IP addresses synchronised at the beginning. I have been very pleased with the results in terms of sound quality. The only downside is the hassle of recharging the batteries every few days and unplugging and replugging the power supplies.

The problem I have now is that after a battery charge the DS is suddenly not recognised on my network and I cannot access the GUI (dietpi local) to reboot. I do not think there is a hardware problem. Have I done something wrong? Any advice much appreciated.

On 1/23/2019 at 1:25 AM, dougT said:

I am hoping someone can help. I have been using a Digione Sig for a couple of months now and thoroughly enjoying the results. Using the supplied Allo power supply for the dirty side and the Allo battery pack for the clean side. I have always connected clean first and dirty last. Using the SPDIF output to a Cyrus DAC and the ethernet connection to a power plug on my network the DS has worked very well. Beingan old guy and incompetent with computers the only difficulty I had was accessing the dietpi GUI and getting the IP addresses synchronised at the beginning. I have been very pleased with the results in terms of sound quality. The only downside is the hassle of recharging the batteries every few days and unplugging and replugging the power supplies.

The problem I have now is that after a battery charge the DS is suddenly not recognised on my network and I cannot access the GUI (dietpi local) to reboot. I do not think there is a hardware problem. Have I done something wrong? Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks for your update (PM) , Dietpi OS re-flashed and working

Allo.com Tech. Support