IGNORED

everybody have fun tonight, everybody wang chung tonight

All these years, it was a mystery to me.  Then I stumbled upon this.  Who knew?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wang chung

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

36 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

I always thought it was "everybody Wing Chun tonite"

Yes! 詠春 as in 李小龍 man:

x-D

2 hours ago, christopher3393 said:

黃鐘 (黄钟) - Huáng Zhōng - tonic/unison - 1:1

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Shí-èr-lǜ.html

from "Shi-er-lu"

Tonic in a chromatic scale?! These musical terms sound neat and everything, but not a clue what they are. Explain tonic, chromatic and scale to us audiophiles please.

1 hour ago, sphinxsix said:

I don't understand a single word posted on this thread but I have an impression you guys are discussing martial arts.

It shifted to martial arts (I had to look up "Wing Chun"- wicked fighting style), but this is the complex meisterwerk that is the subject of this thread:

Speaker Room: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Pacific 2 | Viva Linea | Constellation Inspiration Stereo 1.0 | FinkTeam Kim | dual Rythmik E15HP subs  

Office Headphone System: Lumin U1X | Lampizator Golden Gate 3 | Viva Egoista | Abyss AB1266 Phi TC 

1 hour ago, Blake said:

It shifted to martial arts (I had to look up "Wing Chun"- wicked fighting style), but this is the complex meisterwerk that is the subject of this thread:

I wasn't 100% serious while writing that post.

As for Wing Chun there's only one problem (I'm not the one to judge) - they say it just doesn't work.. ;)

17 hours ago, sphinxsix said:

I wasn't 100% serious while writing that post.

As for Wing Chun there's only one problem (I'm not the one to judge) - they say it just doesn't work.. ;)

I don't know about that.  Here is scientific proof that Wing Chun works:

2 hours ago, Blake said:

I don't know about that.  Here is scientific proof that Wing Chun works:

The actor is that is Donnie Yen, who originally trained in other martial arts.  I hear his mother is trained in Wing Chun. 

I will say that Wing Chun requires very precise angles to "work."