IGNORED

Shattering Cancer with Resonant Frequencies | Professional Musician Scientist

Axial

Then why in this instance is their no main stream references to the work or work similar, sorry its all over the quack cancer cure websites but no mention in mainstream.

I don't mind quackery in audio, hair care products, magnetic rings etc. but cancer... And there are a lot of quack cures and ideas regarding cancer... Whilst it may be feasible why is it not being taken seriously by mainstream cancer research, the holy grail these days is a cure for cancer in all its evil little forms.

Sorry but I have a thing about crank cures for cancer, there are so many and so many twisted facts.

If they did develop it to work it would be wonderful, anythings better than chemo.

1 minute ago, marce said:

Then why in this instance is their no main stream references to the work or work similar, sorry its all over the quack cancer cure websites but no mention in mainstream.

I don't mind quackery in audio, hair care products, magnetic rings etc. but cancer... And there are a lot of quack cures and ideas regarding cancer... Whilst it may be feasible why is it not being taken seriously by mainstream cancer research, the holy grail these days is a cure for cancer in all its evil little forms.

Sorry but I have a thing about crank cures for cancer, there are so many and so many twisted facts.

If they did develop it to work it would be wonderful, anythings better than chemo.

Research into cancer looks at many different areas, including DNA mutations and how damage occurs, environmental factors,  targeted immuno- phishing based on tumor antigenic properties, targeted anti-body engineering, ‘customized’ immune cell manipulation, bio markers, nano-technology for targeted therapy delivery, , microenvironment, mode of malignancy, morphology, cytoskeleton protein structures,  cell membranes etc. It looks at prevention, detection, location, identification, treatment, recurrence, genetics, environmental factors, epidemiology etc. Papers are published in all kinds of journals and in many different disciplines so I don’t know how you’d classify something as ‘main stream’ given the myriad different approaches.  For me, main stream means publishing research in proper scientific, peer reviewed journals....that’s really all. 

But think about this...when it comes to preventing cancer the genie is well and truly out of the bottle. The World is full of cancer causing agents and getting worse each year, so prevention is going to have to be very specific e.g don’t smoke, don’t abuse alcohol etc. Beyond avoiding the obvious, there’s very little else possible in terms of prevention. Then consider that practically every cell type and organ in the body can develop cancer of some kind if the cells’ DNA is sufficiently damaged, so developing specific treatments and delivery mechanisms by cell type is going to be a very long and laborious exercise.  Then think about collateral damage....you want to kill cancer cells but leave normal healthy cells unaffected.  So what do you need?  You need a mechanism that is common to every type of cancer cell. (Tick the box for resonance). You need it to be cell specific (tick again for the resonance box). You need it to be ‘tunable’ so you can address every type of cancer (tick), you need to to leave healthy cells alone (another tick);  you need it to leave the patient healthy (tick), and you need it to be well tolerated (tick). 

So quite frankly labelling this exciting development as ‘shit’ based on the fact that the research is often referenced by Dr Google in his non-scientific websites is (add your chosen adjective here.......)😉

I disagree with your enthusiasm for this so called cure... 

Just point to one respected source that references this information, I have searched and not found one, yet.

There is a thesis from 1979 by Gordon RT (Resonance induced alterations of intracellular biophysical properties) again it would be heat build up within the cell that causes the destruction... 

Resonance induced alterations of intracellular biophysical properties.

And then this...

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006349502754738

And the previously mentioned ultrasound stuff.

1 hour ago, Blackmorec said:

So what do you need?  You need a mechanism that is common to every type of cancer cell. (Tick the box for resonance). You need it to be cell specific (tick again for the resonance box). You need it to be ‘tunable’ so you can address every type of cancer (tick), you need to to leave healthy cells alone (another tick);  you need it to leave the patient healthy (tick), and you need it to be well tolerated (tick). 

Seriously ...?

Custom room treatments for headphone users.

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/40168/can-resonant-frequencies-kill-cancer-cells

http://novobiotronics.com/Cancer1.html

Plenty more...

Me I am still very sceptical of this... Too many debatable cures etc. for cancer, to many offering miracle cures to an often desperate audience....

Me I'd rather trust the doctors and nurses that have been treating it for years rather than a composer.... with no medical training.

4 hours ago, Blackmorec said:

Hey Axial,

Thanks for posting this. Fascinating stuff. Very similar to work done in Russia and the USSR on  Millimeter Waves. Different frequency spectrum but no less fascinating 

I thought China and Russia were using those crickets?😚

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

8 hours ago, jabbr said:

Seriously ...?

There actually is one kernal of truth in his post.

Consider: "You need a mechanism that is common to every type of cancer cell."

One would certainly like to be able to affect that mechanism.  It would make tmt. a LOT easier.

Maybe some sort of RNA fixer...

10 hours ago, Axial said:

Before saying this why don't you use some respect. You come up as a total loonie who has nothing better to do in life than being a nasty sunnabaggun. 

How's that for a reply to your nasty remark. 

Do you have some education. 

If you are going to post in that style, I suggest you go play somewhere else. Don't come in my thread with that type of attitude, I got no time for people like you, zero. 

Your insults are rude and will be reported, I gave my view regarding your initial post... I did not think it was the right place to post that sort of content and a brief look around would have rung alarm bells.

Instead of taking what you have posted at face value do some research, its all a bit dodgy. No real data, the same video clip from 2013, nothing on their website, same with the facebook page. I go do some research instead of taking things at face value.

For the record I have a vested interest in this, having had 6 operations one a radical cystectomy (https://www.cuh.nhs.uk/book/export/html/681), chemotherapy, BCG and all the other fun that's having cancer brings to your life. I'm luck, I' still here and hope to be for a while.

So stuff your attitude, I have every right to comment on your post on a public forum, your pathetic name calling is noted.