IGNORED

Three Blind Mice (Help)

Hi Guys - I've been listening to the album Moon Ray from Yoshio Otomo on Three Blind Mice records for the last couple days and I absolutely love the music as well as the sonud of the entire album. This got me researching the Three Blind Mice record label. After viewing the wikipedia page for the label I searched for some of the many albums listed but finding them is incredibly hard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Blind_Mice_(record_label)

Question: Does anyone know where to get these titles (listed in the above link)?

It would be awesome of Three Blind Mice had a download store. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 3.41.49 PM.png

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Chris, you have very good taste. TBM was one the top jazz labels in Japan with both great artists and high quality recordings.

According to Wikipedia, the label declared bankruptcy in 2014 but there have been various releases of their albums over the years including XRCD versions and paper jackets CDs for the Japanese market.

Artists of particular interest include Tsuyoshi Yamamoto (piano) and Isao Suzuki (bass).

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull

So we have 'Cow Music', 'Bird Music' and 'Three Blind Mice' threads here. AS seems to be a very animal friendly site!

C'mon Chris, I understand that these CDs cost on Discogs as much as an inch or even two of a decent cable but AFAIK you already have good cables so just spend some money on good music ;)

1 hour ago, sphinxsix said:

So we have 'Cow Music', 'Bird Music' and 'Three Blind Mice' threads here. AS seems to be a very animal friendly site!

C'mon Chris, I understand that these CDs cost on Discogs as much as an inch or even two of a decent cable but AFAIK you already have good cables so just spend some money on good music ;)

I wish there was a TBM download site. I’d be broke buying it all!

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

16 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi Guys - I've been listening to the album Moon Ray from Yoshio Otomo on Three Blind Mice records for the last couple days and I absolutely love the music as well as the sonud of the entire album. This got me researching the Three Blind Mice record label. After viewing the wikipedia page for the label I searched for some of the many albums listed but finding them is incredibly hard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Blind_Mice_(record_label)

Question: Does anyone know where to get these titles (listed in the above link)?

It would be awesome of Three Blind Mice had a download store. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 3.41.49 PM.png

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/THCD-253?s_ssid=e35f115c41e51854ac

About $23.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

7 hours ago, satbox said:

This one is also very good and the SQ is extraordinary

cd1.jpg

+1

I would also recommend Midnight Sugar and Live At The Misty by the same artist:

https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/tsuyoshi-yamamoto-trio.261986/

Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby
Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley
Through the middle of my skull