IGNORED

batteries?

57 minutes ago, lucretius said:

I'm not finding anything about graphene at that link.

Exactly.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

This is all nothing -- Mapleshady has betteries with sustainably harvested organic bubinga wood ano-cathoeroditic quantum phaseride electro-gravitons!

Yes!!    betteries are better than mere batteries!  Operators are standing by!*

* No warranty expressed or implied; quantities limited; not valid in Calif., NY or the solid state; professional shiller on closed course; your results may vary...

15 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

This is all nothing -- Mapleshady has betteries with sustainably harvested organic bubinga wood ano-cathoeroditic quantum phaseride electro-gravitons!

Yes!!    betteries are better than mere batteries!  Operators are standing by!*

* No warranty expressed or implied; quantities limited; not valid in Calif., NY or the solid state; professional shiller on closed course; your results may vary...

LIKE!

Looks like the real thing isn't available yet according to that rcuniverse link. whoooops! ~ guess I was wrong! I'll have to wait a bit longer it seems!

😔😧😵🤢

3 hours ago, Jud said:

This is exactly why I said I would hesitate to do business with any company that reacted so aggressively to criticism. In my experience, this shows they have a lot of practice with such criticism and are to be avoided.

cheers!

...it didn't really hit me or sink in until I read the rcuniverse thread for myself!

stubborn perhaps?

take care!