IGNORED

5G - Are We Safe Or Insane?

Axial

30 minutes ago, MetalNuts said:

Indeed, previously the medical practitioner advised that patients  must take all the antibiotics prescribed even they had recovered before all the prescribed antibotics were taken. 

Now, some have different view and advise patients it is not necessary to take all!  So why there is a different theory or outcome.  Super germ/virus is a result of the abuse use of antibiotics, the scientists have no idea of the whole picture and treat the human lives at a piece meal.  You may recover your pneumonia by taking antibiotics but you actually help breeding some super germs/virus.  Ironic, isn't it?

14 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

If you want to see "heavily biased" watch the refs in the Saints game.

47 minutes ago, wgscott said:

Good point.  Next time you get pneumonia, treat it with prayer, rather than antibiotics.

Related to 5G? Lol

1 hour ago, wgscott said:

Only insofar as belief in the efficacy of faith healing is about as grounded in reality as fear of radio waves.

First of all, please read the thread again yourself before you accused me of ignorance.  Please show me where I said I do not believe in science.  If I/we do not believe in science,  then how can I/we be the victims of eating magarine for decades before realising the scientists were wrong.

What I stated in my threads are undisputed facts, i.e. magarine, antibiotics which are just a few examples of how scientists were wrong.  They might have made an honest mistaken belief like we all may do but as scientists, they should be prudent and their inventions will affect billions of people irrespective of whether those ordinary people believe in their so call invention.

MetalNuts

34 minutes ago, MetalNuts said:

What I stated in my threads are undisputed facts, i.e. magarine, antibiotics which are just a few examples of how scientists were wrong.  They might have made an honest mistaken belief like we all may do but as scientists, they should be prudent and their inventions will affect billions of people irrespective of whether those ordinary people believe in their so call invention.

have you been bathing in radon?

also, you need some speeling corekshuns

30 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

have you been bathing in radon?

also, you need some speeling corekshuns

Did you say he needed some Speilberg connections?

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

3 minutes ago, wgscott said:

Huh?

Science isn't a belief system, to begin with.

Science is a disbelief system.  What I am suggesting is that it might help to get a better handle on how it works.

Very funny,  try to side step your unjustified allegation of ignorance of others by playing words.  If there is no belief, then where does the disbelief comes from?  If there is no honour system, then there is no dishonour.  How does that work?

MetalNuts

3 hours ago, wgscott said:

Nope.  You just don't have your facts straight, and are too busy reveling in your own ignorance to check.

Even though, in this case, you are simply dead wrong, you also don't seem to grasp the idea that science can progress, and scientists test their hypotheses and alter or refine them to make intellectual progress.

No belief system? It does not seem to be applicable to you.  I presume that you are not a scientist then.  You seem to believe in what you read by twisting and turning to make it appear as you thought.  

I express my own view and you express yours and should we all like you that if someone has a different view or not clear enough to express one's view, we should accuse them ignorant?

Anyway, I do believe that it is pointess to argue with someone who have difficult in understand words literally without adding or twisting those words into other meaning. 

MetalNuts

Just now, MetalNuts said:

Anyway, I do believe that it is pointess to argue with someone who have difficult in understand words literally without adding or twisting those words into other meaning. 

I do have difficulty understanding your words, but I assume it is a second-language issue.

6 minutes ago, wgscott said:

Hypotheses in science are essentially guesses.  The way progress is made is by testing hypotheses and trying to refute them as hard as possible.  If they still survive, then I guess you could say you can start to "believe" them, but the belief is tentative, with the knowledge that a new observation could require changing everything.

(Your misunderstanding regarding antibiotic resistance, and the energy of radio waves, is ignorance.  Your refusal to look at the evidence and correct that is arrogance.  I'm not trying to sidestep those "allegations," but you are welcome to provide evidence to the contrary.)

Again where did I talk about the energy of radio waves?  Please show me.  Here below is my very first post:

"Sometimes I do wonder which scientist is trustworthy and we have all experienced lies from scientists and experts.  I can still recall in my teenage, people started eating magarine because sceintist claimed it is a healthy substitute of butter but now scientists are reversing the claim. 

Some scientists warn not to eat so many eggs and in particular eat only the egg white and not the yolk but again some scientists now are reversing the claim.

Here they talk about the effect of wi-fi on health but I would like to ask the question of why only wi-fi.  Do I need to be a scientist to know that too much wave of any kind will affect health or even harzardous, i.e. sea wave (tsunami), sound wave (sonic weapons), solar wave, electrical wave, magnetic wave."

People can always choose to believe what they believe and you choose to believe your subjective and arbitrary interpretation of what I wrote and expressed. 

Who is arrogrant in accusing others ignorant time after time without any proof of such allegation?  First time he is ignorant, second time and thereafter he is malicious.

I am now convinced that you do have difficulty in reading and understanding so please pardon me of not responding futher to your response.

MetalNuts

MetalNuts

That ^ plus nobody is ignorant in this thread here. We're all learning on a same equal level, with the utmost respect for each other, using and intelligent language of communication, universal...sweet peaceful melodies from ultra fast/high 5G radio wave frequencies. ...English? Of course English, not French, Italian, German or Mexican. 

_____

Music (humor):

4 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

Doctors now suggest not taking antibiotics as much because we have LEARNED that doing so was causing side effects that we did not want. So we adjusted our thinking and moved forward. If you expect Doctors or "science" to know everything and assume these contradictions are proof of the lack of efficacy of "science" then I really don't know how to help you.

Also, details matter: Antibiotics are prescribed less often, for good reason, but I believe when prescribed the course should be completed, for the same reason. (In each case, the reason is to avoid creating the conditions that favor evolution of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.)

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Google must know something more than I know ...

Are we getting more disconnected (with our health, out vital human values, our natural environment...wildlife animals, forests, plants, air, water, humans, ...) by being more connected and faster connected? If so, then why are we living by old rules of laws (here 1996) that are killing us more and faster?

I've read many scientific articles, commentaries from expert doctors, mathematicians, physicists, biologists, ...all with PhDs and highly respected by their scientist peers, watched videos (like the above and many others), shared my findings from those, listened the non-concerned people, the minority of few concerned ones, being ridiculed, insulted, taken for a charlatan, an ignorant, an out-of-touch reality repugnant, a traitor, a mentally handicapped, a nobody. 

I thought to start this thread right here to see if everyone was right or just dreaming an impossible dream. And, this is only 5G that we're talking about here...much more "immersive" than anything before...3G and 4G.

Just imagine starting a thread about electric and electronics! 

...Like electric cars (good) and music/movie servers connected to the Internet highspeed highway with super fast telecommunication technology. 

Is 5G better with ICE cars or with electric cars? 

Do we need more factories making foil paper as a fire retardant suits? 

Do we look like Marvel superhero comics? ...With 5G implemented in our suits? 

...To alert us of imminent dangers from global warming, climate changes, forest fires, ozone layer, gas emission levels, toxic emulsions, eruptions, emails, ...?

To let us know fast that the prescriptions drugs we are taking against radiations are the wrong prescriptions because the pharmaceutical companies falsified their reports on their real effects and the doctors simply bought their formula? 

Are we more concerned by what we have (money, luxury items, cars, yachts, room services, fancy food, expensive cigars and cognac, ultra high end tape cassette decks, etc., etc., etc.) than who we are? ...Our family values, our health, our respect for our planet and humanity and our environment and our space, air, water and dirt? 

Are we going to let hazardous materials (electrical posts, like in dry areas), rule our lives and burn our houses and incinerate our communities? ...More posts, more transformers, more electronic boxes, ...more wireless brain for more and faster human damage. 

We don't think before we build; we just do it blindfolded like blind people and regardless of the real consequences that matter the most...the human brain cells preservation. 

But I'm sure I'm already @ the point of no recuperation. So why even bother?

I want to live my life in the ultra fast lane, leave me alone it is my right the law says so, written in 1996. I abide by the laws, I'm an obedient citizen, I pay my taxes, I vote for the right people, and I eat meat (steaks & eggs and mashed potatoes).