IGNORED

5G - Are We Safe Or Insane?

Axial

This Neurosurgeon was warning of similar things back in 2009.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/brain-surgeon-dr-charlie-teo-warns-against-mobiles-home-appliances/news-story/a44c78d3671c38971f87687b990b34cf

"Dr Teo said while breast cancer doubled its cell numbers in weeks or months, the quickest brain cancers took just 16 hours.

No age group was immune and the incidence of brain tumours was growing.

"It's increasing in frequency both in this country and developing countries and it used to be ranked out of the top 10 but it's just joined the top 10 most common cancers," he said."

I just try to keep the phone a good distance away from me at all times and use earphones with mic's, or use speakerphone, to avoid holding the phone to my head during a call.

Apart from the things I can control like that, I try not to worry too much.

The only other option is to turn your entire house into a Faraday Cage and never leave it? 

6 minutes ago, Em2016 said:

https://www.news.com.au/technology/brain-surgeon-dr-charlie-teo-warns-against-mobiles-home-appliances/news-story/a44c78d3671c38971f87687b990b34cf

"Dr Teo said while breast cancer doubled its cell numbers in weeks or months, the quickest brain cancers took just 16 hours.

"It's increasing in frequency both in this country and developing countries and it used to be ranked out of the top 10 but it's just joined the top 10 most common cancers," he said."

I recommend you watch the video from the previous page, last post.

It's only under nine minutes. 

6 minutes ago, Em2016 said:

Charlie is an interesting and nice guy. He has come under some scrutiny for his opinions and practices from other neurosurgeons and neurologists.

3 minutes ago, Em2016 said:

The only other option is to turn your entire house into a Faraday Cage and never leave it? 

😀

Sound Minds Mind Sound

9 minutes ago, Axial said:

I recommend you watch the video from the previous page, last post.

It's only under nine minutes. 

I watched it at x1.5 speed to get through it quick.

There is nothing new in that video from what I was hearing back in ~2009.

My same comment applies - you can do some things that may (or not) help, like try to avoid holding the phone to your head.

Apart from a few simple things which you can control at home, the only other option is to bunker down and never leave the house because wireless towers will keep getting put up.

2 hours ago, Em2016 said:

I watched it at x1.5 speed to get through it quick.

There is nothing new in that video from what I was hearing back in ~2009.

My same comment applies - you can do some things that may (or not) help, like try to avoid holding the phone to your head.

Apart from a few simple things which you can control at home, the only other option is to bunker down and never leave the house because wireless towers will keep getting put up.

I agree, you can hold the cell phone @ distance, turn the volume up, like a speakerphone. 

5G will have small antennas all around the cities, in people's devices and electronics. ...Electrical posts every few hundred feet.

It will be tough to barricade yourself and be fully protected. 

And living a normal life exploring the nearby forests and mountains and lakes and oceans is healthy for the body and soul. No need to live in a bunker surrounded by concrete and steel walls. 

28 minutes ago, Axial said:

And living a normal life exploring the nearby forests and mountains and lakes and oceans is healthy for the body and soul. No need to live in a bunker surrounded by concrete and steel walls. 

Agreed. I didn't mention the obvious because I assumed everyone can appreciate that. But yes,  you can control where you live.

I'm not worry about anything, are you? ;)

Like this, that doesn't worry me, not one last bit: 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/09/world/second-repeating-fast-radio-burst-detected/index.html 

It's probably much safer than man-made 5G. I'm reading the scientific reports and it sure aroused my interest; health concern from its effects on humans and his environment. So I decided to have an intelligent discussion on the pros and cons from the views of the members here @ Audiofile Style. I'm slowly learning from the replies and interacting @ the same level...between reality of knowledge, wanting to learn more and good simple humor. I like balanced discussions in these styles of direction.

And it's not just about us and what we do and like to do personally in our audio and musicophile hobbies but it's all about us living societies in cities and major towns where future generations will take over...our great great grandchildren. 

That's all, I'm more concerned about what's coming up and who's coming up. I like to be aware so that I can contribute my small part in the good health of future humanity, its peace, its secured survival, all that jazz in the grand scheme of things...all living things.

And it just happened that I picked 5G as the main subject of the moment, where my interest is. 

Another time, another place it'll be something else; untill then I'm ready to learn more with you gentle people about the future of 5G and all the consequences attached to it...good and bad...one day @ a time. 

3 hours ago, Axial said:

I'm not worry about anything, are you? ;)

Like this, that doesn't worry me, not one last bit: 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/09/world/second-repeating-fast-radio-burst-detected/index.html 

It's probably much safer than man-made 5G. I'm reading the scientific reports and it sure aroused my interest; health concern from its effects on humans and his environment. So I decided to have an intelligent discussion on the pros and cons from the views of the members here @ Audiofile Style. I'm slowly learning from the replies and interacting @ the same level...between reality of knowledge, wanting to learn more and good simple humor. I like balanced discussions in these styles of direction.

And it's not just about us and what we do and like to do personally in our audio and musicophile hobbies but it's all about us living societies in cities and major towns where future generations will take over...our great great grandchildren. 

That's all, I'm more concerned about what's coming up and who's coming up. I like to be aware so that I can contribute my small part in the good health of future humanity, its peace, its secured survival, all that jazz in the grand scheme of things...all living things.

And it just happened that I picked 5G as the main subject of the moment, where my interest is. 

Another time, another place it'll be something else; untill then I'm ready to learn more with you gentle people about the future of 5G and all the consequences attached to it...good and bad...one day @ a time. 

Hi,

I recall in the early 1990's a report of using low frequency EM radiation (10Hz to 15Hz) for regenerating bones growth - to repair fractures etc.

The energy density of a mobile phone held to you ear/head is vastly greater than that from a 5G aerial 10's of metres away. People worrying above mobile masts 20metres away have very little to fear, when you compare to the radiation the ear/head receives when using the mobile as a telephone. EM radiation follows a 1/r^2 law in terms of energy/flux density.

The very infrequent use of a mobile phone on the head, and the relatively large distances of mobile base stations to the person, means this radiation is not an issue.

Regards,

Shadders.

I used to complain about the poor cell phone reception in my area.  G5?, hell, I don't know if I get G3 half the time.  (I live in a granite canyon)

Now maybe I should just count my blessings. (and continue to pay for my land line)

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law