IGNORED

5G - Are We Safe Or Insane?

Axial

4 hours ago, elcorso said:

1536422077_DeBlasioNYrats.jpeg.7075b4a7c9151a165f716f53e4770133.jpeg

Roch

So you are saying 5G is a danger to Mayor de Blasio?  

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

20 hours ago, elcorso said:

1536422077_DeBlasioNYrats.jpeg.7075b4a7c9151a165f716f53e4770133.jpeg

Roch

And de Blasio wants to dis-arm law abiding citizens?  You can't walk down the streets of New York without being robbed and now maybe bitten by a giant rat.

Also I'm not sure but that lady on his left looks to be reaching into his back pocket.  😁

"The gullibility of audiophiles is what astonishes me the most, even after all these years. How is it possible, how did it ever happen, that they trust fairy-tale purveyors and mystic gurus more than reliable sources of scientific information?"

Peter Aczel - The Audio Critic

nomqa.webp.aa713f2bb9e304522011cdb2d2ca907d.webp  R.I.P. MQA 2014-2023: Hyped product thanks to uneducated, uncritical advocates & captured press.

• 1 year later...

Electromagnetic energy is represented in a frequency range. The frequency at which this radiation has the potential to cause damage is somewhere in the PHz range (ultraviolet light), this is called "ionizing radiation". 5G transmissions fall far, FAR below the threshold of ionizing radiation. Note that sunlight is ionizing. Worrying about 5G is like worrying about being hurt by the waves caused by a passing fish while standing under a waterfall. Only people with health anxieties will worry about it after being educated.

EUv-RNEWoAEVmD2.png

4 hours ago, GUTB said:

Electromagnetic energy is represented in a frequency range. The frequency at which this radiation has the potential to cause damage is somewhere in the PHz range (ultraviolet light), this is called "ionizing radiation". 5G transmissions fall far, FAR below the threshold of ionizing radiation. Note that sunlight is ionizing. Worrying about 5G is like worrying about being hurt by the waves caused by a passing fish while standing under a waterfall. Only people with health anxieties will worry about it after being educated.

EUv-RNEWoAEVmD2.png

Actually, you could weaponize mmw.  Confirmed by a Nokia design engineer.  I would tell you to keep your eyes open out there, but, well, you know...

12 hours ago, GUTB said:

EUv-RNEWoAEVmD2.png

So being cooked by microwaves is harmless?

5 hours ago, GregWormald said:

No, and neither is being cooked over a fire.  Your cells won't even notice being next a few hundred mW transmitter. Working on a giant wide-area transmitter array while it's going off at full power might be dangerous possibly? A 5G cell tower may be hitting you with about the same energy as a light bulb.

9 hours ago, GregWormald said:

I don't know if there is mention in this thread about the military mmw transmitter that is used similarly to pepper gas.   It warms up the surface of the skin, and produces a sensation of burning, but supposedly without substantive damage.  The heating is limited to the thin layers of the skin due to the transmission and frequency range.   It uses a really strange vacuum tube device called a 'Gyrotron' or somesuch.   Kind of like a Magnetron, except for much higher frequencies at higher powers (like in the 95GHz range.)   I think that the system is called 'Acitve Denial'.   The power level is  much much higher than a typical GaAs or even GaN type device.

John