IGNORED

5G - Are We Safe Or Insane?

Axial

27 minutes ago, mansr said:

That source is hardly unbiased.

It seems that sources claiming the opposite might also be not that unbiased :

It has been shown that studies on the health impact of electromagnetic radiation in the past have often been influenced by industry. The scientists insist that independent studies on the effects of 5G radiation “to ensure the safety of the population” should now be carried out.

Almost all of 42 DNA studies in which no effect is found are paid by wireless industry or US Army: Microwave News (2006).

8 hours ago, Em2016 said:

I haven't made a claim that the shareholder is influencing the news coverage in this case.. I'm just saying it's something to think about.

At least have the courage of your convictions. Presumably you raised the point for a reason. Are you saying you think it influenced the coverage or not?

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

I took a quick look at the most widely mentioned document re 5G, a sort of compendium by Martin Pell (a former prof. at WSU) but I stopped reading when he cited a 50% drop in sperm counts of human males as evidence of deleterious effects of 5G (if not other cell phone effects, 3G, 4G... he is not clear about it).  This drop is well known but it occurred long before 5G or 4G, and is not related to that deployment.  He seems to be raving in his retirement.

50 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

I took a quick look at the most widely mentioned document re 5G, a sort of compendium by Martin Pell (a former prof. at WSU) but I stopped reading when he cited a 50% drop in sperm counts of human males as evidence of deleterious effects of 5G (if not other cell phone effects, 3G, 4G... he is not clear about it).  This drop is well known but it occurred long before 5G or 4G, and is not related to that deployment.  He seems to be raving in his retirement.

Never know.  It could be related to the advertising about 5G.  I think that has effects beyond the radiation itself.  

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

4 hours ago, Jud said:

Presumably you raised the point for a reason.

Yup, already gave the reason...

I'm just saying it's something to think about... you probably were't aware of who the largest shareholder is and potential vested interest, so I was just sharing some information.

1 hour ago, Ralf11 said:

The NYT news division is quite well isolated from owners, managers and the advertising division.

If you really don't trust them, then there is always infowars

I think that is a little harsh.  Even the NYT is more credible than infowars.  NYT has thrown away much of their journalistic integrity.  I'd rate them about even on trustworthiness with:

https://www.breitbart.com/

I don't find you can trust either of them too much without checking up on their 'facts'. 

And always keep in mind: Cognitive biases, like seeing optical illusions are a sign of a normally functioning brain. We all have them, it’s nothing to be ashamed about, but it is something that affects our objective evaluation of reality. 

8 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

He should Ask himself if it's him or them that's insane

Louise, she's all right, she's just near
She's delicate and seems like the mirror
But she just makes it all too concise and too clear
That Johanna's not here
The ghost of 'lectricity howls in the bones of her face
Where these visions of Johanna have now taken my place

mQa is dead!

On 1/8/2019 at 6:34 PM, Axial said:

Last time I checked and thanks to the DOD we're supposedly safe.   And you guys thought it was just about building a wall.  And we all had a good laugh.  :)

The more I dabble with extreme forms of electrical mgmt. and extreme forms of vibration mgmt., the more I’m convinced it’s all just variations of managing mechanical energy. Or was it all just variations of managing electrical energy? No, it’s all just variations of mechanical energy. Wait.  It's all just variations of managing electrical energy.  -Me

Is it safe to say that some people might be insane in regards to 5G (and many other life elements)? 

Is it sane to play 5G safe than sorry? 

_____

Back to ultra high audio frequencies and all the benefits for the brain and heart's pressurization. ...Not discounting the neural effects on universal security.