IGNORED

5G - Are We Safe Or Insane?

Axial

16 hours ago, Axial said:

radio frequencies.

That is the key point.  Radio frequencies are extremely low in energy, even compared to visible light.

UV light (which can dimerize thymines in DNA, causing mutations and skin cancers) and X-rays (which is ionizing radiation that can break apart DNA as mentioned above) are on the opposite side of the EM spectrum.

Fig_Lys.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, MetalNuts said:

Anyway, I do believe that it is pointess to argue with someone who have difficult in understand words literally without adding or twisting those words into other meaning. 

I do have difficulty understanding your words, but I assume it is a second-language issue.

On 1/21/2019 at 2:40 PM, Jud said:

Also, details matter: Antibiotics are prescribed less often, for good reason, but I believe when prescribed the course should be completed, for the same reason. (In each case, the reason is to avoid creating the conditions that favor evolution of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.)

Apparently that happened awhile ago.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature10388

On 1/29/2019 at 4:13 PM, Teresa said:

Roch, my only phone is a corded landline, the Vtech CD1103. I would never get a cordless or a cell phone. It cost me $6 at Walmart many years ago and I expect it to last 10-15 years.

Vtech.jpg

I also prefer to use the gas stove and oven. When I do use the microwave oven I leave the room until it beeps.

Same here.  No cordless phones in my house.  I also live where there is no cell phone signal. (Just because I don't think they are carcinogenic doesn't mean I have to like them.)  When I use a microwave, I always keep the door closed for a few seconds after it is done, even though I know the photons are bouncing around at 3 X 10^8 m/sec.  My kid put foil in it and it burst into flames.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Today's New York Times reports:

Your 5G Phone Won’t Hurt You. But Russia Wants You to Think Otherwise.

RT America, a network known for sowing disinformation, has a new alarm: the coming ‘5G Apocalypse.’

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/12/science/5g-phone-safety-health-russia.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

So, is the OP a Russian Troll, or just a useful ...?